If you want to consistently capture great nature photographs, the following rules apply. . .
- Great Nature Photographs come from getting up early and/or staying late - not even Photoshop can make this rule go away.
- You must use good technique and quality lenses.
- Great Nature Photographs mean you can't be afraid of or dislike bugs.
- You must be willing to travel, and sometimes all night.
- You must be able to adjust to changing environmental conditions.
- Great Nature Photographs require that you sleep less.
- You must sometimes come home with an experience, a sore body and tired legs.
- You must be able to be disappointed - a lot!
- You must do some things that no one else will.
- Most of all, great nature photographs come when you are in the moment and having fun!
Do you have any "must's" to add for great nature photographs?
Sincerely, Tony Bynum